Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oh Squiggy, look what you've done

I was checking out my cousin's blog (or, blahg) and found that when she was checking out MY blog, she checked out some of my links and came to the ugly dog contest. Yes, I think it's common knowledge now that the hairless dogs are the worst. Those Chinese Cresteds take the cake, and mostly, the cake looks like this.

I voted for Squiggy from Exeter, RI. It's the part Japanese Chin that really makes him the winner for me. That and the fact that he really looks like Squiggy of Lenny and Squiggy from Laverne and Shirley. Ok all of that AND the thought of Squiggy's owner, coming home to poo and an ashamed Squiggy, saying "Oh Squiggy, look what you've done," is somehow hilarious to me.

The moral of the story is that I need more things for my to do list that do not include voting for ugliest dog. Any more requests for Fact Finding? You let me know. I'll be here.

Or I can just start making it up...Yeah, I might just make it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment