Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"Look on the bright side..." winner chosen!

I've chosen a winner for my Look on the Bright Side Contest! It was a tough assignment, friends, and you all rose to the challenge.

And the winner is.....
...................................
................................
jacssap
Congratulations!

The winning greeting card sentence:

I'm sorry to hear you're unemployed. But hey, look on the bright side...
...at least you still have your health! Which is good since you have no insurance...

You can check out the greeting card here.
Thanks for playing, everyone!

Hey jacssap -- pick an item from the store and I'll send it to you! Send your selection and your address here:




























Name:




Email Address:




Address




Prize selection:

"Look on the bright side" Greeting Card

"Mug me" Mug

Unemployed Genius Mouse pad

"Kiss me! I'm unemployed!" Fitted T-Shirt








create web form

No comments:

Post a Comment