The results of the March poll question are in!
1. Not shockingly, nobody chose "Strongly Disagree - I don't do it, and no one else should either."
- What this means: You, my readers, are card-carrying members of the 21st century! Good for you! I'm not surprised by this, as you are reading a blog, after all.
- To the first group, the "Disagree" group, I must say that I agree with your tendency to disagree. Maybe it's because I'm confident there will be something on the menu that I will like that is also within my price range, so I don't see a need to stress about it hours or days beforehand. Maybe it's that I am slightly lagging in the technology area and, for example, somewhat reluctant to jump on the Twitter bandwagon. Maybe you are too. We don't judge here, we learn from each other.
- To the latter group, the "Strongly Agree" folks, I have so many questions! Is it because you get nervous when it becomes your turn to order? Is it because there are just so many decisions and you want to be sure you see them all? Similarly, are you the type to ask "what's for dinner" as soon as you're done with breakfast? Or maybe you're an online menu guru because you love social situations and can't spare a moment of face-to-face interaction to decide what you want to eat? Is it because you're unemployed and have a desire to make sure the restaurant is within your financial grasp? Or maybe you also like to read the reviews of the restaurant you are about to attend? Or, for all I know, you could just be lazy or somehow embarrassed to decide anything about a restaurant by reading the posted menu outside of a it. Again, though, no judgments... just learning.
- What this means: You, my readers, are sensible, smart, funny, and technologically savvy. Also, since this sounds like some sort of horoscopical reading, I might as well tell you now that you that an old friend will contact you during the next new moon, asking for money.
- Since this is the biggest chunk of my readers, I will be catering to folks like you from now on. Why? Because I like you!