Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Good news for funny everywhere

I know it was over the weekend, but commenting on news late seems to be a thing of mine. Our President was quite funny at the White House Correspondent's Dinner. I feel good about that for 2 reasons:
  1. If he's funny, and he's the President of the US, then other funny people have a chance!
  2. He's funny, so I somehow feel like I can relate to him or something. It makes me feel ok about my funny. It inspires me to be funny, and not at his expense (like with the last President).
Yeah that's all for today. *Sigh* ok fine, I'll admit that I've been slacking in true unemployed style. I've become addicted to this video game I got on my WiiWare called Gyrostarr... it's fabulous and fortified with 50 levels! Gotta go! My green spaceship is calling! (See what I did there? I set you up for a joke at my expense...)

No comments:

Post a Comment